[Opensim-users] Debugging opensim set teleport, and not storing email

Rick Anderson rianders at docs.rutgers.edu
Thu Apr 10 22:31:17 UTC 2014

Thanks for the information about email. That keeps more from worrying about
that. Maybe, some day I can look into the mail option.

Is there a way to get debug information from either robust or the opensim
server to log the action? I didn't see anything clearly on the server side
to know that it had got the request to set home.

--Rick

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Melanie <melanie at t-data.com> wrote:

> Sending pictures as email is not supported. It may never be
> supported as no one has researched how it's done.
> Setting home has worked for ages but of course there may be a new
> issue with it. If you can list steps to reproduce, then please open
> a Mantis.
>
> - Melanie
>
> On 10/04/2014 23:44, Rick Anderson wrote:
> > With one of my avatar the user sets their home. The message is shown
> > successful to the user, but any attempt to return home fails. I don't
> see a
> > message on the server about the failure. But the user sees "Your home
> > region could not be found."
> >
> > The same user takes a snapshot. When sending the photo as email it asks
> for
> > the users email address.  Again no message on the server.
> >
> > I'm using Fireifox for OpenSim, latest version.
> >
> > Any suggestions for debugging this? Trying to find out if it's a client
> or
> > server issue.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > --Rick