[Opensim-users] Opensim compile error under Mono 2.10

Ken Hall kjhall55 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:53:57 UTC 2014

Xbuild ran through "clean", I got 826 warnings, but no errors.  Looks like
that might have worked.

Going back to the original issue, I use a script to build it, I haven't
changed that in years.  The way it works, it unloads the whole source tree
each time from the tarball and complies clean.

Yes, it runs runprebuild.sh first, then runs nant with no options.

Just pulled aec723b, and got the same error using nant, so I guess this is
the new normal.  Will test later using the xbuild result.