[Opensim-users] Opensim compile error under Mono 2.10

Maxwell, Douglas douglas.b.maxwell at us.army.mil
Wed Apr 2 20:09:06 UTC 2014

Hi Ken, when we build Open Sim on CentOS we have to build all of mono from source.  Hope this helps.  If you aren't married to the Red Hat ecosystem, you may wan to consider Michael's suggestion and use Debian/Ubuntu.
v/r -douglas

Douglas Maxwell, MSME
Science and Technology Manager
Virtual World Strategic Applications
U.S. Army Research Lab
Simulation & Training Technology Center (STTC)
(c) (407) 242-0209
Skype: vrdeity