No subject

Sat Apr 19 01:53:27 UTC 2014

her words, with SQLite when you shut down the server and start it up again =
you find such annoyances as your avatar defaults back to the plain jane &qu=
ot;Ruth."=A0 With MySQL I had added a custom shape, skin and clothing,=
 hair and eyes and attachments and those remain in effect when the server i=
s shut down and restarted.<br>
 2009 at 2:31 PM, Justin Clark-Casey <span dir=3D"ltr"><<a href=3D"mailt=
o:jjustincc at googlemail.com">jjustincc at googlemail.com</a>></span> wrote:<=
br>
204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"><div class=3D"im"=
>Robert Klein wrote:<br>
> What are the absolute key advantages or disadvantages to using SQLite =
vs<br>
> MySQL for OpenSim?<br>
ns, while MySQL is better for high load multi-user<br>
ones.<br>
In OpenSim this would translate to SQLite being fine for single user standa=
lones (such as sandboxes), with MySQL being<br>
worth the setup hassle for anything beyond that.<br>
--<br>
justincc<br>
Justin Clark-Casey<br>
.wordpress.com</a><br>