No subject

Sat Apr 19 01:53:27 UTC 2014

"This effort is supported by Microsoft and  attributed to the following groups:
www.sldnug.net The .NET Developers  User Group
www.itprosinsl.net TechNet  Virtual User Group"

Is .net the way to go?

http://www.gnu.org/software/dotgnu/danger.html

"Microsoft also warned today that the era of ''open computing,'' the free exchange of digital information that has defined the personal computer industry, is ending.", New York Times, July 25, 2002

The hostility of the Opensim  to the GPL and it's embrace of .net do not bode well for the future of the project.