[Opensim-users] 0.7.6rc1 ctrl shift h and "your home region could not be found."

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 16:26:16 UTC 2013

Solved.
Only me had the problem.. investigating I found difference about my
account  with the other users without problem for go to home. The
difference was user level and home look at position in table.
in table griduser "HomeLookAt" parameter was empty for me and not for the
other users. I fill with <0, 1, 0> and is solved.
The field was empty by using bad phpmyadmin version when try to change
levels.