[Opensim-users] database location?

Xenx mabutu xenx1 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 07:30:49 UTC 2013

For me OAR's takes hours and hours. Database backup is always in less than a minute.

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:53:09 +0200
From: luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
To: opensim-users at lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [Opensim-users] database location?

The database was in folder MySQL.. has been deleted and after has been reinstalled ... I think the files has been totally and really deleted.
But who know... may be with a forensic tool as http://www.sleuthkit.org/sleuthkit/desc.php try to recover your erased database.

Regards,
Luisillo