[Opensim-users] Intermittently unable to teleport into my grid

EGBainbridge/Apollo Manga tamrider at frodo.tv
Sun Sep 22 22:30:27 UTC 2013

I have the problem regardless whether I use a landmark or the map.  The
results have always been the same.

However after discovering this morning that I get different errors when
trying to teleport back from Wright Plaza than I do from Sanctuary makes me
think that map teleports will work from Wright Plaza but not from Sanctuary.

R.Gunther wrote
> Does HG bij map work fine. because in never use osteleport. but put the
> right adress in map seacrh. prefferable with region in the same line

-----
 Apollo Manga (Erik Gordon Bainbridge)
 Writer, instructor, former software engineer
 Northern California
 ErikBainbridge.com
 VirtualMarin.com