[Opensim-users] Intermittently unable to teleport into my grid

EGBainbridge/Apollo Manga tamrider at frodo.tv
Sun Sep 22 22:25:24 UTC 2013

XenaW, I had hypergrid teleporting working reliably for two years, but
problems started after I switched from 07.1.1 to 0.7.5.  My initial solution
was like yours, to raise OSThreatLevel to VeryHigh.  Out of security
concerns, I did it in just two regions.

However the weakened security made me nervous, so I almost immediately
switched back to setting it to VeryLow and instead I currently use the
following settings:

Allow_osTeleportAgent = PARCEL_OWNER, ESTATE_OWNER, ESTATE_MANAGER
Creators_osTeleportAgent = PARCEL_OWNER, ESTATE_OWNER, ESTATE_MANAGER

I am doing contract work for a company that on my recommendation used these
same values in the company's grid and is not having my problems so I don't
think it's the problem, but I'm interested in hearing what experiences
others have had.

XenaW wrote
> Hi Erik,
> For me its not so strange Hypergrid doesnt work properly.I tried for a few
> years several grids. Sometimes it works but not always.I never understood
> why.Because of TP I put always in opensim.ini  OSFunctionThreatLevel =
> VeryHigh

-----
 Apollo Manga (Erik Gordon Bainbridge)
 Writer, instructor, former software engineer
 Northern California
 ErikBainbridge.com
 VirtualMarin.com