[Opensim-users] Anyone has some info about viewers that support or will support oculus rift?

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 14:40:34 UTC 2013

I came across this clip today
http://youtu.be/kwNCU3RGruE?t=3m3s
And I am very excited. I imagine that if Linden Lab pulls this off well,
then third party viewers will inherit this work. And opensim folks will
then benefit ...
So thinking aloud here, may be by the end of the year we might see folks
enjoying true immersive opensim worlds?
In passing, any latest news about Bullet engine?
Ramesh

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
Blog <http://deepsemaphore.posterous.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>
, DeepSemaphore LLC <http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, Google+