[Opensim-users] Looking for an extremely old tutorial

John Lester john.e.lester at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:47:07 UTC 2013

Excellent idea.  Sometimes things drop off archive.org, and it would be a
shame if this tutorial disappeared.

I've recreated it here:
http://becunningandfulloftricks.com/2013/09/14/getting-real-world-terrains-into-opensim-a-tutorial-by-brian-a-white/

Please feel free to link to it from the wiki if you wish.

Take care,
-John "Pathfinder" Lester

http://about.me/pathfinder

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide
the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and
endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry