[Opensim-users] Looking for an extremely old tutorial

The Pierce Family thepierces-rwpt at charter.net
Fri Sep 13 14:34:04 UTC 2013

At one time (2007-ish time frame) I ran across a very useful tutorial. The
tutorial provided step-by-step guidance of how to bring real world terrain
into OpenSim. The original website that carried it was
http://www.virtualwhite.com/?p=100

Obviously that web is no longer available. I am either looking for someone
who can provide me with a full version of this original tutorial or a newer
model of a tutorial. I'd prefer to use Bailiwick and Terragen since this is
the software I am most knowledgeable of.

And, and all, help is greatly appreciated. I have (based on my counts) a
project of nearly 400 regions to put together from original global terrain
maps.