[Opensim-users] No maptiles with HG (0.7.6)

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Tue Oct 29 12:21:57 UTC 2013

About the invisible prims. i see them sometimes. but i fixt it for 95%
by useing a singularity alpha version 5220 here.
Not sure if you use singularity but the latest release 1.8.3 (4998) gave
problems for me, especially with mesh)

But maptiles i see with all viewers not when am jumped to other grid.