[Opensim-users] A new Automated Hypergrid Directory with Great Potential

John Lester john.e.lester at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 18:30:52 UTC 2013

I just blogged about this new system.  I've got it running on my Pathlandia
grid, and I must say I'm impressed by the potential.

http://becunningandfulloftricks.com/2013/10/22/a-new-automated-hypergrid-directory-with-great-potential/

If anyone else tries it out, I'd love to hear how it works out for you.

Take care,
-John
http://about.me/pathfinder

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide
the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and
endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry