[Opensim-users] Interesting tool: "Mega Region Splitter"

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Sun Oct 13 18:21:12 UTC 2013

Since when is opensim placeing megaprim region prims in the correct sim
after you disabled mega regions ?
All the prims are still oocated in the root sim. Unless something is
changed now. Thats something i like to know.

Are prims from mega region going back to its won regions after you
disable the mega region function ? (and p[ossible type fix phantoms" ?