[Opensim-users] Passing a File to libOpenMV from an OpenSIM Avatar

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 17:41:25 UTC 2013

 It's in the parcel settings.      SecondLife has a great set of
tutorials on how to use it:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:Shared_Media

As far as interfacing a web page with a bot, that could be part of the
program in the bot, or a separate service that's polled by your bot.
  You need to write a web page that accepts an upload, and uploads to
a place that your bot can read.

Hopefully this helps

Best Regards

Teravus