[Opensim-users] Passing a File to libOpenMV from an OpenSIM Avatar

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 02:06:55 UTC 2013

Sounds like another option here would be to utilize a web service to
do the upload to your bot.    I'm not sure if Imprudence has moap
implemented..    If it is implemented in imprudence then that may be
an option also.  If not, you may simply have your students click on
something which gives them a link..  that when they click on it..
opens a browser window that they can upload their file to which gets
sent to your bot.

Regards

Teravus