[Opensim-users] config syntax for option Setup_TreePopulatorModule

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:05:56 UTC 2013

oh I see I think the way to do that is to copy all of the tree stuff into
your MyWorld.ini file and modify it there as needed this will override any
settings in DivaPreferences.ini . you never want to change
DivaPreferences.ini but I am sure you already realize that, hopefully this
is the answer you were looking for, if not please let us know :)

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Kim Minuet <kimminuet at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response but you slightly missed my need.  I have the
> Tree module up and running fine in 0.7.5 however only by commenting out an
> entry in a config file ... I am looking how to enable it without having to
> edit a line out of DivaPreferences.ini.  Cheers, Kim.
>
> > Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 01:11:38 -0500
> > From: Nebadon Izumi <nebadon2025 at gmail.com>
> > To: opensim-users at lists.berlios.de
> > Subject: Re: [Opensim-users] config syntax for option
> > Setup_TreePopulatorModule
>

> > This may help you, though I am not sure how up to date this is or if the
> > tree module is even functional anymore, anyway hope this helps you figure
> > that out.
> >
> > http://forums.osgrid.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2865
> >

> > On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:56 AM, Kim Minuet <kimminuet at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hiy! Just joined this list today ...
> > >
> > > I have just upgraded to Diva-r22043. I am also a lover and user of the
> > > Tree module. Under the [Modules] section in DivaPreferences.ini there
> are
> > > new entries I didn't have in my old file that look like this:
> > >

> > > [Modules]
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > >
> > > Setup_TreePopulatorModule = "disabled"
> > >
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > >

> > > Now, it seems the Tree module won't work unless I comment this line
> out.
> > > Best practise for Diva distribution says do not edit the
> > > DivaPreferences.ini but instead put your changes in MyWorld.ini ... so
> > > put the following section in it :
> > >
> > > [Modules]
> > >
> > > Setup_TreePopulatorModule = "enabled"
> > >
> > > however that did not seem to work. I am looking for the correct syntax
> > > please of this config line to allow the Tree Module to run.
> > >
> > > Thanks all in advance, Kim.

> > --
> > Michael Emory Cerquoni

Michael Emory Cerquoni