[Opensim-users] config syntax for option Setup_TreePopulatorModule

Kim Minuet kimminuet at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:56:37 UTC 2013

Hiy!  Just joined this list today ...
I have just upgraded to Diva-r22043.  I am also a lover and user of the Tree module.  Under the [Modules] section in DivaPreferences.ini there are new entries I didn't have in my old file that look like this:

[Modules]...
    Setup_TreePopulatorModule = "disabled"
Now, it seems the Tree module won't work unless I comment this line out.  Best practise for Diva distribution says do not edit the DivaPreferences.ini but instead put your changes in MyWorld.ini ... so I put the following section in it :
[Modules]
    Setup_TreePopulatorModule = "enabled"
however that did not seem to work.  I am looking for the correct syntax please of this config line to allow the Tree Module to run.
Thanks all in advance, Kim.