[Opensim-users] linking furniture to a house build

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:27:22 UTC 2013

I suspect this would be the case.  It's a bug which might be connected with OpenSimulator's current issues with sitting
on any prim other than the root prim (mouse look is in wrong place, etc.).  Or it may be a generic linkset bug which is
probably due to scene code rather than physics (though you could try BulletSim if you haven't already).