[Opensim-users] New groups will not add or change roles

Klaus-E. Klingner klingner at silverday.de
Mon Feb 25 14:32:17 UTC 2013

It would be helpful if you told us which group implementation you
are using. The (current) standard OpenSim-version does not support
groups. If you are the DIVA-distribution, it is (currently?) limited in
the number of groups and roles you can define. If you are using the
Flotsam-modules, make sure you are using a version suitable for your
OpenSim-version. If you are using another implmentation I am honestly
not sure what is wrong, since I am probably not familiar with it.

Regards,

Klaus

On 2013-02-25 15:15,
opensiminfo at virtualrealmsgrid.com wrote:

> I have a correction to my
post. I can not change any of the roles powers either.. In a addition to
not being able to add roles to the groups..