[Opensim-users] Red Glow in my River?

Chris mewtwo0641 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:37:37 UTC 2013

Hmm that kinda sounds to me like a windlight sky and/or water setting
gone awry in your viewer. Have you tried setting your sky and water
settings back to their defaults? And maybe also see if it does it on
other viewers? I wouldn't know really as far as Firestorm is concerned;
I can't stand using Viewer 2/3 based viewers on OpenSim (I can barely
stand using them on SL =P)