[Opensim-users] Whisper module

Fokides Aegean fokides at aegean.gr
Sat Feb 16 10:58:34 UTC 2013

Hi all again,

I' m posting part of the opensim.log where the error occurs:

APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs

Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void
OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneBase.AddCommand(System.Object,
System.String, System.String, System.String,
OpenSim.Framework.CommandDelegate)'.
   at MurmurVoice.MurmurVoiceModule.Initialize(Scene scene)
   at MurmurVoice.MurmurVoiceModule.AddRegion(Scene scene)
   at
OpenSim.ApplicationPlugins.RegionModulesController.RegionModulesControllerPl
ugin.AddRegionToModules(Scene scene)
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateRegion(RegionInfo regionInfo, Boolean
portadd_flag, Boolean do_post_init, IScene& mscene)
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateRegion(RegionInfo regionInfo, Boolean
portadd_flag, IScene& scene)
   at
OpenSim.ApplicationPlugins.LoadRegions.LoadRegionsPlugin.PostInitialise()
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.StartupSpecific()
   at OpenSim.OpenSim.StartupSpecific()
   at OpenSim.Framework.Servers.BaseOpenSimServer.Startup()
   at OpenSim.Application.Main(String[] args)

Application is terminating: True

I believe a deleted (?) post in OsGrid forum back in December mentioned the
same problem and got no replies. I' m posting it to:

Twisted Stickfigure	Post subject: Whisper module problem with 12-19-2012
release	PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:38 am

I am having trouble getting my region server to start with this latest
release. I just updated to OSgrid OpenSimulator 0.7.5.dev.a9b9c0f - [zip]
[28.4mb] 12-19-2012 with a clean install, but when I try to start it with
mumble voice enabled I get a fatal error. It starts fine with the voice
disabled.

I have Whisper-20111110 installed, and my config files have not changed. I
missed installing the last OSGRID update but everything was running fine in
the one before.

Here is the error I get if I enable voice and try to start the region....

Code:

2012-12-21 11:30:16,274 INFO  - OpenSim.OpenSimBase [MODULES]: Loading
Region's modules (old style)
2012-12-21 11:30:16,275 INFO  - OpenSim.OpenSimBase [REGIONMODULES]: Loading
Region's modules (new style)
2012-12-21 11:30:16,282 ERROR - OpenSim.Application [APPLICATION]:
APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs

Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:
'OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneBase.AddCommand'.
  at MurmurVoice.MurmurVoiceModule.AddRegion
(OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Scene scene) [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
  at
OpenSim.ApplicationPlugins.RegionModulesController.RegionModulesControllerPl
ugin.AddRegionToModules (OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Scene scene)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateRegion (OpenSim.Framework.RegionInfo
regionInfo, Boolean portadd_flag, Boolean do_post_init, IScene& mscene)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateRegion (OpenSim.Framework.RegionInfo
regionInfo, Boolean portadd_flag, IScene& scene) [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.ApplicationPlugins.LoadRegions.LoadRegionsPlugin.PostInitialise
() [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.StartupSpecific () [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSim.StartupSpecific () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.Framework.Servers.BaseOpenSimServer.Startup () [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.Application.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0

Application is terminating: True

I have double checked my permissions. Any Ideas?

I hope someone turns out with a solution

Regards
Emmanuel