[Opensim-users] What setting and level is needed to show LSL errors on console ?

Chris mewtwo0641 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 03:42:07 UTC 2013

On 2/10/2013 9:45 AM, R.Gunther wrote:
> Question,
> What setting and level is needed to show LSL errors on console ?
> The lines in the viewer are not long enough and dont have line break.

I believe that setting is in OpenSim.exe.config

<!-- Independently control logging level for XEngine -->
     <logger name="OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.XEngine">
       <level value="INFO"/>
     </logger>

Change <level value="INFO"/> to <level value="DEBUG"/>

Although I am not entirely certain on this. Someone please feel free to
correct this if I am wrong =)

--
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.7.5 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine