[Opensim-users] Animations seem freeze framed when stopping them? OpenSim Master

Chris mewtwo0641 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 12:29:26 UTC 2013

On 2/10/2013 3:46 AM, Dave Collinson wrote:
> Chris,
>
> many thanks for this posting, I have been going crazy trying to get dance balls
> syncing - I have added the "Stand" lines as above and BINGO !!!!
>
> You are a marvel , Cheers
>
> Dave

No problem =) Also if in some circumstance that doesn't help; I find
that putting a 0.1 sleep before the stand lines helps a bit to give the
avatar a momentary chance to stop previous animations before initiating
the stand anims.

--
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.7.5 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine