[Opensim-users] cannot create new grid in Firestorm

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Fri Feb 8 23:23:01 UTC 2013

When adding grids to Firestorm, GridInfo is required. You need to
set up the login server or standalone to respond to gridinfo
requests and fill in all the data. FS lacks a grid manager that
allows manual entry of these values, they are always taken from
gridinfo. If no gridinfo can be retrieved or it's not valid, no grid
entry is created. It apparently fails silently.

Melanie