[Opensim-users] Fwd: [SLED] Exporting Inventory

Miller, Peter pmiller at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 22:30:50 UTC 2013

I checked out an old version of Astra on NWG and can confirm it had issues saving linksets of sculpted prims in HPA format while it could archive single sculpties without difficulty. That said, I do have at least one linkset containing multiple sculpties archived in HPA format though whether that was archived on another grid escapes me.

Angstrom itself was also much better at restoring non-sculpt linksets numbering tens rather than hundreds of prims. It was, however, able to restore prim inventory contents such as textures and scripts. I suspect the same would be true of Angstrom.

Best wishes

Peter