[Opensim-users] creating completely different avatar then use it on opensim‏

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:07:34 UTC 2012

I just found it myself.  I remembered seeing it in Firestorm.  It is
under BUILD -> UPLOAD -> MESH MODEL.  An no I am yet to try it.
I use 3DSMAX 9 and need to get a dependable .DAE plugin that works.  To
busy with other builds to worry YET.  Good luck.

InuYasha.

On 9/28/2012 9:27 AM, mammoloji wrote:
> I tried in singularity viewer, too..
>
>   I could not find where the Upload model option. Could you tell me please
> where exactly it is?
>
> I only see image, sound, animation, bulk, import xml, import with textures
> under file menu

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.3.1 with 56 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 GHz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Voice and
Offline Messages all working. (Not yet Public, 6 users allowed Now).