[Opensim-users] OpenSimulator Metaversity

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:16:25 UTC 2012

Greetings!

Some of us on OSGrid have decided to put together some opensim programming
classes and self-directed exploration of opensim technology and are seeking
interested parties to participate at every level.

We're interested in both simulator and viewer technologies.

We'll need folks who can teach, act as guides, or consult with us on the
production of instructional materials/documentation, as well as students
and those inspired to tinker.

At this point we are just beginning to accumulate a critical mass of
interested parties; and while we do have a hosted region dedicated for the
purpose on OSGrid (region Metaversity), we are presently meeting most
frequently on Freenode IRC Network on #metaversity.

Please join us there for an invite to the releated OSGrid group and to help
us define our mission, initial goals, and participate in the group hack and
shop talk.

Thanks for your attention :)

Cheers!
James