[Opensim-users] Touch to open by other users not working?

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 12:21:38 UTC 2012

Thanks so much Garmin.  Now I know what I need to do to make things
work. There must be a reason why these constraints were implemented,
will try to find out. Right now, they look more like barriers to me,
because now I have to find a way to friend casual users, or find out
how to put them in groups.