[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 62, Issue 1

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 00:19:14 UTC 2012

This might be viewer influenced. I would suggest using a viewer 3 based viewer and try
different settings of Develop->HTTP Inventory. Also, look in the Inventory floater and
monitor Loading... then use the HTTP Inventory check mark to speed up loading. Once inventory
is loaded the avatar should be out of cloud.

Nicky