[Opensim-users] Mega Regions working?

GarminKawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Fri Nov 23 19:58:59 UTC 2012

1) Try to have just 1 region file containing all the regions because the
first region read during the init will be the Root (depending of the
Operating System the order of the file reading is not necessarily what
you believed).

2) In the region file, the regions must be decalred from the SW one to
the NE one, and holes or desorder are not allowed ; for that you have
only two ways (horizontally or vertically).

3) For the first connection, write the root name in the "Start location"
combo-box (viewer login page).

PS: begin by drawing your megaregion on a paper; start by a quadrilater
(square or rectangle); cut the regions; number the first or root or SW
region (example 5104, 3495); and follow row by row (5105...5106... etc)
OR column by column (3496...3497...etc) to number the others; at the end
the last or NE region must have the greater column/row (or row/column)
number!!!