[Opensim-users] Inventory storage details - at server?

drWhiet drwhiet at spacefriends.de
Wed Nov 21 18:52:24 UTC 2012

Yes, it is stored on the Server. So you should have it in every viewer you
use.
As i use Singularity myself i can only say that it has no Inventory issues.
I can even open Singularity and e.g Imprudence and have all my items.

Is mayby a other User/Avatar is using those different viewers ? if so i
could think
it could be a disk cache problem .. Did you tried this with a real Grid like
e.g. OSGRID
just to make sure it is not your standalone ..

hope this helps,
Wordfromthe Wise

  _____