[Opensim-users] LSL's jump function

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Sun Nov 18 01:16:07 UTC 2012

Yes i use that function. maby the lazy way. but its a safe way.
I use it in the for / while loop for sensor or collision to escape it
when i have  found what am needing. so the loop dont use any resources.
Offcorse you can also set the parameter higher so the loop escpaes to,
but then you execute more code then needed.