[Opensim-users] Media on a prim

xristina volioti kri_krivolioti at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:37:35 UTC 2012

Hi,
used Firestorm and I cannot hear at all sounds from objects or sounds in the parcel
general, although I can hear perfectly the media on a prim. I used
Firestorm to the Second Life and everything played correctly, so the problem may
lie somewhere in OpenSim..

I want to
use both of them (media on a prim and sounds from objects), so do you have any idea what the problem would be? Or do you have
any idea if I can use another viewer which can combine these 2 things? For example, SL viewer, but I cannot add
new grid.. Also I used Phoenix where the sounds from objects played correctly but I cannot have media on a prim..:S

Thank you
for your help!!!

 Best regards,Christina