[Opensim-users] A theoretical question ... about communication guarantees between objects in LSL

Mic Bowman cmickeyb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:31:59 UTC 2012

on a different tack... depending on what is causing the messages to be
dropped, you might try using osMessageObject
(http://opensimulator.org/wiki/OsMessageObject).

We've gone to using the JsonStore module for communications. Its more
tuple space than messages, but it does make it easy to communicate
reliably to objects.
(http://opensimulator.org/wiki/OSSL_Script_Library/JsonStore)

--mic