[Opensim-users] A bit confused

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:46:39 UTC 2012

The OSgrid Robust server has the Diva HG 2.0 updates but because of the
configuration of OSgrid it will not provide any benefit for this grid,
because of the open nature of the grid we can not really benefit from these
changes.  Is there any specific Git HASH that you were looking for
specifically, I can verify we are fully updated.

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Ai Austin <ai.ai.austin at gmail.com> wrote:

> At 11:00 09/11/2012, JustinCC wrote:
>
>> So as I know you follow the master code, Ai, could you test this and see
>> if it has an impact?  This will need a ROBUST
>> update, and so will not be live on osgrid until the services are updated
>> there, but if I remember you've also seen this
>> on your own grid.  To have an effect, as above, it may require 2 viewer
>> relogs and/or a cache clear.
>>

> http://opensimulator.org/**mantis/view.php?id=6412<http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=6412>
>
> Justin, I have updated the Openvue grid to r/20937 9-Nov-2012 and checked
> we are all set for Diva's HG2.0 config changes at the same time.   I also
> cleared all my own viewer caches just to be sure.
>
> I am not actually sure I have seen the serious issues on Openvue grid - or
> not so obviously anyway... it seems to be our own add on regions to OSGrid
> that are affected, which is what I have reported.  I will update those now
> too,but as you say we need to wait fro a core Robust services update on
> OSGrid to have this in a clean state for testing and reporting if there are
> issues remaining after your changes.  Maybe the OSGrid folks could let us
> know via this list when that is updated so we know when to recheck things?

Michael Emory Cerquoni