[Opensim-users] Max number of HTTP-in URLs hard-coded at 100? If so, is there a reason it needs to be this low?

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 9 01:21:55 UTC 2012

You can configure this with the max_external_urls_per_simulator parameter in [LL-Functions] in OpenSim.ini.

However, as to why the default is so low I will wait for other input - I don't know the answer to that (assuming there
is a good one).

I doubt you will run into any significant performance issues if you increase it but I haven't used this feature extensively.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting