[Opensim-users] A bit confused

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 18:42:10 UTC 2012

I'm not experiencing any of those at the moment.     I have seen some of
the issues that you mention occur when there's certain kinds of loads on
the simulator.    The touch detection could be a threading complication of
some kind or it could be a communications issue with the simulator causing
dropped events.  On the threading issue... I've seen this get particularly
bad when the grid services are slow... but it has to do, generally with
long running tasks that are supposed to be short... like web requests.
 The 'contents' issue is probably a connection issue with the
simulator...  that would get worse as more items are added to
the contents. It could also be from malformed objects and inventories   I
don't see that very often though.

Regards

Teravus