[Opensim-users] Listmaster, please read : mails bounced for no reverse

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:38:49 UTC 2012

The list does seem a little under the weather (meaning: Not feeling
well).  I wanted to be clear in the case of a possible language barrier.
I have been using the "Sort by read" on my email and not the "Date and
time", all because it would seem messages marked as older dates then the
ones I have already read are coming in out of order lately.

InuYasha.

On 3/24/2012 4:04 PM, R.Gunther wrote:
> I posted a reply on notice. i saw responses from other faster back
> then my own message that appeared in my mail box today.
> that a delay of at leats 12 hours. the list is not good yes.
>

> On 2012-03-23 13:32, Fleep Tuque wrote:
>> Hmm Jeff, shouldn't be closed to non-devs. I was just able to post to
>> the opensim-dev list yesterday and I'm definitely not a developer
>> (though I do try to help with testing and documenting).  ;)
>>
>> Might be something funny going on with the listserv host?  That would
>> be my guess.
>>

>> - Chris/Fleep
>>

>> Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
>> Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
>> UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
>> University of Cincinnati
>> 406A Zimmer Hall
>> 315 College Drive
>> PO BOX 210088
>> Cincinnati, OH 45221-0088
>> chris.collins at uc.edu <mailto:chris.collins at uc.edu>
>> (513) 556-3018
>>
>> http://ucsim.uc.edu
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:35 AM, Jeff Kelley <opensim at pescadoo.net
>> <mailto:opensim at pescadoo.net>> wrote:
>>
>>     At 12:51 AM +0000 3/19/12, Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
>>
>>     >I'm also noticing other problems with the list (messages
>>     >delivered late, old messages reappearing in the archives)
>>     >so I've dropped an e-mail to berlios about this.
>>
>>     Thanks Justin.
>>
>>     Is opensim-dev now closed to non-dev?
>>
>>     Just received an unsubscribe notification this morning.

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.2 with 56 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 ghz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Voice and
Offline Mesages all working.