[Opensim-users] Fucntion to read a landmark

Gudule Lapointe gudule at spekuloos.be
Tue Mar 13 17:35:38 UTC 2012

We are working on a osGetInventoryLandmarkURL function, and it's working great.

Now, it's time to choose the format of the URL ;-)

I found two slightly different schemes, which seem to be handled the same way
So my question is "what is their scope?"…
(this is to choose a relevant constant name)

	speculoos.net:8002:Agora
	-> handled in
		- map search
		- in osTeleport (without http)