[Opensim-users] Disabling HyperGrid in D2

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Tue Mar 13 14:48:28 UTC 2012

It's a lot more than that. I suggest you don't use D2 in that case. Use
the straightforward standalone package that you can get from here:
http://dist.opensimulator.org/
(scroll down, get the latest)
The standard standalone configuration is a sandbox without any inward
connections other than for the viewers. That's what you want.

D2 is a standalone hypergrided configuration of OpenSim. Different use
cases are not a good fit and require manual configuration modding that
is likely to mess things up.