[Opensim-users] problem with diva-r18222-c upgrade - OSSL functionsnot working

John "Pathfinder" Lester pathfinder at reactiongrid.com
Tue Mar 13 12:58:37 UTC 2012

Hi Wordfromthe Wise,

Thank you for those great suggestions on managing threat levels.  I still
have a lot to learn tweaking things like this on my own, so your advice
really helps.

And I'll definitely visit your regions on the hypergrid.  Thank you for the
invitation, and keep an eye out for an expedition from the Hypergrid
Adventurers Club. ;)

Take care,
-John

----------------------------
John Lester
Chief Learning Officer
ReactionGrid, Inc.
http://reactiongrid.com <http://jibemix.com>
+1 (617) 910 0386
My Jibe Office: http://jibemicro.reactiongrid.com/pathfinderlester
What is Jibe?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxYfmfhZ1W8
Additional Contact Info: http://about.me/pathfinder

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide
the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and
endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry