[Opensim-users] Seeing other regions

David P. Giffen revcoyote1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 00:17:40 UTC 2012

The proper ports are open in the firewall I also noticed that I can’t get in via the domain name from my side of the router. However when I use the IP address I get right in. I used to be able to get in using the domain name.  The only odd message I am getting is:

16:20:50 - [AGENT ASSET TRANSACTIONS]: Could not find uploader with transaction ID 085e4004-2e3d-aa97-21f6-9c1a6d409232 when handling request to create inventory item Bridge from Yume Yukitora