[Opensim-users] Can't start a running OS 0.7.3 config on a new Windows 2008 server

Kurt Reisler kreisler at mitre.org
Fri Mar 9 15:31:41 UTC 2012

As mentioned, this is a fresh install, just downloaded yesterday
morning. I had removed the prior installs and even flushed the
database.  I do have an 0.7.2 distro on one of my other running VMs.  I
will try installing that one.  I am also going to ask the support folks
to check and see what is different between the VMs that are working
running Open Sim and this one which is having issues.

Weirdness.
Thanks
  Kurt