[Opensim-users] OpenSim and Windows 2008 RC

Drew Hart drewehart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:43:39 UTC 2012

I can only answer the one question - after trying many paid solutions,
Microsoft Security Essentials is hands down the best option and its free.
I don't have crash issues, no issues with accessing ports, etc., and no I
am not a Microsoft employee:)  It's simple and effective.  The other
options, I think because they are more advanced, make them more prone to
problems.