[Opensim-users] OS 0.7.3 ( position Error )

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:40:08 UTC 2012

I don't really know if that is a bug in opensim, but I had something
like that once happen in SL.  I usually log into my last position, the
only way to be able to move again for me was to allow my Avatar to log
onto my home position.  At least that got me unstuck.  I hope after you
can walk normally once again.

InuYasha

On 3/5/2012 10:00 AM, Osanda wrote:
> Hello and greetings from Germany,
>
> i upgrated my grid from ( Windows ) OS 0.7.2 to 0.7.3 for a test. The update
> was without problems. After the login with the viewer the avatar is on
> position 0,0 from the region and i can't move inside the region ( just go up
> or down ) . A teleport in the region or to another region ends with an
> internal error. Maybe it is a problem in the system configuration which
> needs to be changed with this new version ?

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.2 with 56 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 ghz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Voice and
Offline Mesages all working.