[Opensim-users] Uniqueness in MySQL 'useraccounts'

M.E. Verhagen marceled9 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 23:42:10 UTC 2012

the PrincipalID field is already the primary key.

There can be only one primary key.

This uuid key is the unique identifier on wich an avatar is idenified.

When you write you own member system with direct database manipulation
than you should check if the avatar is unique or else you will end up
with more than one avatar name attached to an uuid.

--
Groningen en Hannover Opensims:   secondlife://meverhagen.nl:8002:Hannover
ZW/