[Opensim-users] Opensim 0.7.3 Diva distro problem

Vanish v at tgib.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 20:04:09 UTC 2012

1. You may want to check if the update didn't revert the megaregion
setting to combinecontiguousregions=true again. (I think it's in
config-include/DivaPreferences.ini)
2. If you're using Viewer 2, you can actually put any media (music, video,
websites) on any side of a prim without using the parcel media stream.

--
The Twilight’s Green Illuminate Beam,
This Great ImBalance, that I’ve seen,

http://tgib.co.uk/