[Opensim-users] Your Viewer and why?

Gudule Lapointe gudule at spekuloos.be
Sat Mar 3 02:28:02 UTC 2012

Working on Mac, i gave up using Imprudence, because
	1° the last Mac release is pretty old, which is not good for a technology moving as fast as OpenSIm….
	2° there some are bugs (including missing day cycle) and, regarding to point 1°, I can't hope the will be fixed soon

Currently happy with Singularity, though it raises frequent  messages about crash loop which cause a pause until you press the button…

--
http://www.speculoos.net/
secondlife://speculoos.net:8002/